Thursday, June 18, 2020

ROW80, Knitting, and Artefacts

Miscellaneous!

Remembering Binyavanga Wainaina.

A Round of Words in 80 Days: Still a few weeks to go in Round 2. My main goal was to keep going on research for Captive of the Sea. This is...not happening. I wrote more of the epilogue as part of the May writing exercise on thelitforum.

Otherwise, I've been working on assignments for school, and knitting some more!

Knitting!

I had a few moments to tidy up my bookshelf of pattern books and printed patterns, and found a couple of good things.
Testing a hat... I didn't quite get the resizing right, so it became another baby hat!



Pumpkin!


Wristies!

Who's got a problem?

The first blanket I ever knit!
I made so many of these back in the day. it's a really soothing pattern to work on.

The scarf pattern I got when I once purchased wool at a church fair!


Have you found a memento or other interesting photograph or artefact lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment