Thursday, February 23, 2023

All Crafts All the Time

Crafting time!

Interspersed with photos of making mantı with the grandparents! <3

I've made mantı on my own for two years in a row, and with my sister and a friend (and made it many times before with my grandmother and other relatives); this was my first time making it with my mother!

Don't laugh. I tried espresso with a lemon twist, after watching Beverly Hills Cop yet again.
It was quite tasty!

Yum!



Starting a new hat! In black and silver...

Birthday cake!


Sewing time!

Paper dolls

...the first hat, in blue and yellow...

Finished sewing! Four lovely cushions.



I finished the shawl I started in June!


Diorama of a forest!

Complete with dinosaurs!

Trying some more Gaillac wines, because of reading Peter May!

Earrings made by a friend's daughter.

Pins! You can keep changing what's clipped to them!



Aren't they adorable?



I can't stop wearing them!

...the original pattern is of a dragonfly...

...I'm pretending it's a moth, and the colours (blue and yellow for Barbados and black and silver for New Zealand Aotearoa) and the moths are related to the story Synchronicity by Claire Gregory...



...hat models!

Is there a young crafter you would like to promote?
Share links in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment