Sunday, December 18, 2011

What Do You Use?

What do you use?


Madeleine at Knit Purls of Wisdom is hosting a blogfest!

I've shared photos of my two gorgeous yellow boxes before; that's where I corral most of my wool.

Everything else is less organized. There's a plastic bag for all my needles, crochet hooks, stitch markers (thanks Helen!), and so on. But current projects fall into any of five tote bags and my pattern books and photocopied or printed patterns are all over the place.

No one wants to see photos of the mess! I hope to finish the latest blanket soon, and I'll share photos of that. Instead, for now, let's look at Old Navy's Grandmabot:

2 comments:

  1. Great video. Thanks for giving my Blogfest a shout out. The link is http://knitpurlsofwisdom.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-do-you-use.html

    Love those yellow boxes and would still love to see pics of your messy plastic notions wallet;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Madeleine! I'll try to remember to take more knitting photos over the holidays :-)

    ReplyDelete