Thursday, October 22, 2020

Knitting and Baking and NaNo, oh my!

Cocooning.

In between the work and the NaNoWriMo prep (come find me, I'm Denizb33 on the site!), I'm still knitting and baking a lot.

A fruit cake that turned into a crumble...

Vanilla icebox cookies dipped in chocolate!

A special birthday cake!

It took three tries, but I've nearly perfected these Sally's Baking Addiction chocolate chip cookies! Next step is to make them smaller, but just as yummy!

First snowfall on the Alps! September 2020



A baby blanket for a colleague!

All about knitting in Yorkshire, from Amanda Owen, the Yorkshire Shepherdess's books

A random flower that appeared in the pot in which the dill failed!

Morning yoga beside Lac Leman, bliss!

I'm thinking of tackling a murder mystery for the first time during NaNoWriMo. Not a suspense, not a romantic suspense, but an actual murder mystery... Nothing to lose, right? If it doesn't work out, I have the elements in place to switch it to a second-chance romance! All I need is the heroine's name...

Will you be taking part in NaNoWriMo?

No comments:

Post a Comment