Wednesday, April 16, 2014

N is for... Nyon, and Being Nicole's Minion (and finally my ROW80 goals!)

N is for Nyon -- and being Nicole's minion!

I'm really enjoying being part of the A to Z Challenge so far! And it's fun being one of Nicole's Mighty Minions, too!

I guess all of us are feeling the pressure to keep up with visits and comments. There are 2107 participants this year! Some of course, once you visit you realise, aren't actually participating; I saw an apology on one blog that said the blogger just couldn't make it after all. So far the best part for me has been discovering blogs outside of the writing and reading circle -- sometimes I forget that people blog on topics other than books (or food and cats)!

Speaking of books, I hadn't had a chance to post my ROW80 goals. I've got two for this round: write an essay for Bizim Anadolu, and do my own version of the NaNoWriMo Writing Marathon! The official marathon was last Saturday, but I'm hoping to do mine on the final Saturday in April. A full day of writing and nothing else! Who's going to join me?

And now, some shots from our day trip to Nyon:

I like the name of this street: Passage des Pirates

Not sure who this fellow is...

Flags! (Why the fish, I wonder?)

The castle square

Other side of the square

Arched entrance

View from the castle, looking towards France

View from the castle

No comments:

Post a Comment